Managing your own pension investments
All of our self-invested products offer the holder the opportunity to manage their own retirement choices without the investment restrictions many life companies apply to their policies.
Our self-invested products are best suited to individuals that have a clear understanding of investment risk. They are a clear choice for both experienced and new investors who wish to retain control and choice over their pension investments.
Our products allow the pension investor access to the following broad range of investments:-
- Direct share dealing facilities through a nominee stock broking account/online platform
- Direct property and syndicated investments
- Bank deposit accounts
- Structured Products such as tracker bonds
- Institutional funds including many leading external investment managers
- A variety of collective investment schemes including unit trust arrangements
We recognise that most of our clients choose us because they are comfortable with making their own choices, but we also understand that sometimes it’s useful to talk things though with someone who is experienced at retirement planning and understands the issues that can arise – someone that can help you formulate a strategic plan. If you feel you require a little more assistance with your retirement planning, or if you require investment advice, we are happy to put you in touch with an appropriate adviser.